What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Dan-Mihai0
    2 guys booked house, 3 showed up. i had him change reservation to 3. he has broken house rules twice (no additional day guests without prior approval and no overnight guest). have pictures of the prostitutes coming and going 3 am to 4:30 and 6:30. Ho... Latest reply by Melodie-And-John0
    Hi Friends, I am planning to get married on June4th 2021 Weekend. i almost Booked Luminary farm( https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/32781504).but you guys are minute ahead and you guys got the reservation. we are not liking any other venue after this. please co... Latest reply by M199
    Hi all.....Just wondering if anyone else is annoyed by this notification. I'm pretty sure all of us who look after our own listing are well aware of when our guest is arriving. I'm sick and tired of being woken at 6.50am for a guest arriving at 5pm, unl... Latest reply by Wende2
    Following on that guests names don’t have to be disclosed on booking form in these covid times, I contacted Airbnb and apparently it’s up to the hosts to ask for all the details of people in your property, for either covid and government calls to check ... Latest reply by Mary996
    Hi All I have an upcoming guest with whom I have made an awesome connection. My Guest, now Friend, is a photographer and has allowed me to share some of her photo's with the Airbnb Community. Here is the one I received this evening. Enjoy, more to come... Latest reply by M199
    • Winter Squirrel.png
    Can I suggest in these covid times we are given the names of the other guest/ guests and not just the person booking. I had the government knocking on my door asking for Mr ????? II didnt know this name. yet my address had been used I can only think it wa... Latest reply by Georgie10