What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    I am very concerned because it isn't fair to punish hosts when guests request to book when they can't meet our posted and clearly advertised expectations. In my case, my state doesn't allow non-Vermonters without a strict 14 day quarantine and I literally... Latest reply by Jennifer2759
    1. VATI must charge VAT on reservations (having a business account), i am also obliged to charge Tourists Tax.Airbnb sums it up in one amount, so the guest (nor the host, allthough he/she can calculate it, knowing the rates) can not see the exact amounts ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, I'm a new host to this community and so far am loving it. Very impressed with how streamlined the process is, and am learning more every day. I know challenges lie ahead, and I'd like to know how to contact customer support as a host. Seems imposs... Latest reply by Lorna170
    I find it very strange that I can host and manage listings using the Airbnb app on my iPhone, and even request money from a guest, but I cannot follow up the status of the claim through the App. I find it absolutely bizarre that CS has no knowledge of thi... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Has anyone else experience the really odd schedule of CS reps? They start answering the thread but then announce they will be off for a while and the "while" lasts for about two weeks. How can it make sense to hire a team that works once every two weeks? ... Latest reply by Elaine701
    I have been hosting for two weeks a very nice woman who is friendly, polite, and generally will comply and respond quickly if I bring up any issues about the house rules not being followed. The problem is she also is staying with her son who is pretty mu... Latest reply by Sarah977