What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Serban8
    Hi all, I have specified check in time from 14:00 till 02:00 next day. Check out is by 10:00 and guests can book same day till 22:00.Again I have a reservation and in reservation details guest have selected Check-in time 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM. I dont see the... Latest reply by Mary419
    Hello all,I am working working with a local Alaskan made Gift shop that features local artists and craftsmen. I'd love to give our Alaskan Hosts located in Anchorage and the Mat-Su Valley some pages/flyers for their Guest Binders. Is there a forum or grou... Latest reply by Helen3
    Yesterday, without any warning, our listings in Irvine, CA were turned to a 30-day+ rentals only. It appears to have affected all the hosts in the city. Irvine, like many other cities, has banned short-term rental under 30 days for a few years now. It en... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Please help, my house is listed on Airbnb with a Strict Cancellation Policy. I incurred substantial costs and time making my home ready for my London Airbnb guests and paying upfront for alternative accommodation. My guest’s booking was made in November... Latest reply by Roy712