What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Reden3
    I had a question about a withholding that I've never had before on a payout recently. Called Airbnb two days ago and was told a case manager would get up with me. The next day I called again after hearing nothing and was told I'd definitely hear back with... Latest reply by Anthony223
    Hi, I have had the same gmail account set up to our listings for the past three years and had no issues previously. Recently all our Air BnB emails are coming through as opened/read before actually being opened - I have already had a number of bookings th... Latest reply by Anthony223
    Hello Community, My name is Marla and I have been hosting on this platform for two years, I am currently looking to co-host. Is anyone one needing a co-host in the Northern Indiana area? Latest reply by Teri
    Hi, I currently run an experience but am going to have accommodation also. When guests are staying , I'd like to know if Host Protection Insurance covers me over the whole of my property. I would offer guests guided nature walks across 100 acres of my pr... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Today is day 13 of my 46-days stay in a 2-bedroom apartment in Dublin. 50% paid, and 50% pending. 3 days before arrival (no free modifications allowed), the host informs us of a problem with the bathtub, which has to be replaced. That's fine. Our first we... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I’m new to Airbnb and was wondering, if we have guests who can’t take up their holiday due to COVID restrictions, do we get penalised for the cancellation?Does it make any difference if I cancel the holiday or my guest does it?I don’t want to lose my Supe... Latest reply by Gary-And-Rose0