What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Staci177
    Hi! My name is Lindsey and I am an office manager for a new cleaning service in town. Two Maids and a Mop!We will suit your local needs! Feel free to call, text or email at 281-907-8999 and cypress@ineedamaid.com. We use high end covid spray. Message for ... Latest reply by Nick
    Please help to understand. In the fall of 2020, we decided to replace the towels. For three guests, this is a whole set of towels. Two of them were new for a very short time. We understand that some of our guests spoiled them. On a blue towel and gray lar... Latest reply by Vladimir-and-Elena1
    Originating on July 27th 2020 I request for money on the Airbnb platform for additional guests and it was stated that I can escalate this in 72 hours. I called in at the same time and spoke with a c.s.r. They told me that they will escalate this immediate... Latest reply by Bingrong0
    I’m looking for recommendations for cleaning services in the Marble Falls, Arkansas area. Any info would be appreciated.
    So 14 months ago I had a 0-1 review guest who left a disgusting mess of "DNA" all over the expensive quilt covers and tried to hide it, left dirty dishes all over and didn't clean up after himself. 14 months later AFTER his stay, he complained to me that ... Latest reply by Anonymous