What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Fernando2497
    Whether you are from a democratic society or one of another style of government, this post is not for a debate about politics, ideology or differences. Today is a BIG day for all Americans no matter where they live. It is also a big day globally, for an e... Latest reply by J-Renato0
    • 806F6D26-95CA-42A2-BEA3-E13C8959A7F2.jpeg
    All my calendars for 3 properties (which are my sole income) have been blocked by Airbnb within the last week it seems. There is a pending investigation on a past booking which I understood to be resolved. I do not know what the current investigation is a... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    It would be great to see Airbnb change the account structure for property managers to allow each listing to have standalone reviews, and therefore considered independently for Superhost status. Maintaining Superhost status for 60+ properties has proven ve... Latest reply by Bridget116
    Hi, would anyone find this enquiry below suspicious? It's for a 12 day stay next month neatly between two existing bookings. Yasser 01:11I am interested in your place. Please update me about long stay during current situation.0 double seven 0 triple four ... Latest reply by Charles1116
    Here's the story. My cleaner shows up at 10:00am immediately upon check out. She notifies me of damage to my favorite piece of furniture - a one of a kind green velvet bench. I contact the guest. The guest says the bench was in perfect condition when they... Latest reply by Robin4
    Aloha everyone! I have been hosting for about over a year now here in Maui. I have been paying my taxes every month for GE and quarterly for TAT and just recently on November added the option of collecting Taxes from guests. Now I have been getting a larg... Latest reply by Paul6407
    "Validation failed: This reservation is not fully paid". Time and time again, I receive the message posted above and have to send my guest a bill for their pet (or other requested extra services) off platform, which defeats the premise of doing everythi... Latest reply by Lisa723