What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Elina1323
    Hi there! We are looking for a reliable back-up cleaner for our Airbnb property in west Atlanta, near Six Flags and the airport. We specifically need help the week of Valentine's Day, but there is opportunity for at least 2-3 cleanings per month. We do NO... Latest reply by Nick
    Hello everyone, We had a Covid Exempt reservation (Construction) that repeat booked with us on a non refundable booking who informed us a couple days prior to the next Checkin date they no longer needed the reservation. I’ll quote you the words “Re next w... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi! I was wondering if anyone could help me. Me and 3 friends stayed at an Airbnb back in June 2016 whilst the euros were in paris. We were football fans and we planned to go and watch the England vs Wales game in the fan zone but the majority of the ti... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi Does anyone know if a guest wants to cancel a reservation but Reservation fee and service fee are both non-refundable as she has already cancelled other bookings multiple times this years di I get pay out on what she is about to lose or does airbnb kee... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I would like to know if there is a way to partner with Hosts to provide culinary services as an enhancement to their listing? Is there a way to advertise through AirBnB? Latest reply by Nick
    Hello my fellow wonderful Airbnb hosts. I have a vacation rental home in Phoenix that I am getting ready to put on the market. The house has gorgeous Furnishings including a pool table, massage chair and high-quality Eco foam beds that guests always rave... Latest reply by Quincy
    • Screenshot_20210120-172024.png
    • Screenshot_20210120-172054.png
    • Screenshot_20210120-172104.png
    I have a 6 apartment hotel in Seattle with a valid hotel license. Seattle requires that anyone that does not have a hotel license must get a short term rental permit. I am exempt because of my hotel license. Under regulations I have given my hotel license...