What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Mauna4
    I am wondering if this is some kind of new scam or what! I received 2 inquiries in the last 24 hours asking to use the address of the apartment to establish residency etc. I told them both that isn't something we are comfortable with. I am just wonderi... Latest reply by Lorna170
    HI everyone from the East coast of New South Wales Australia, which has had more than its fair share of bad stuff this year! Our ordeal began before Christmas 2019 with the 'unprecedented' 'apocalyptic' bushfires that were raging up and down our coastline... Latest reply by Bronwyn38
    • IMG_0302_2048.JPG
    • IMG_0030_2048.JPG
    • IMG_0076_2048.JPG
    I was thrilled - and amazed - that Airbnb has modified their extenuating circumstance policy!They admit that "personal illness" is the number one reason people cancel and they are - allegedly- putting the power back in the hands of the host as to how to h... Latest reply by Susan1188
    • Screenshot 2020-12-24 at 06.16.55.png
    • Screenshot 2020-12-24 at 06.16.28.png
    Can AirBnB provide some other cancellation policies? Like full refund up to 60 days before arrival. This is to facilitate bookings a long way away where guests are concerned about travel restrictions or forced quarantine that could affect their booking. T... Latest reply by Dave1004
    We have IB and have the filters set up so that guests without recommendations from hosts have to send a request. Got a recent booking request from someone with 17 reviews, 3 of which were terrible, 4 were neutral and the rest good (most recent being neutr... Latest reply by Peter1
    Hi I host a tiny house ABNB in North Georgia Mountains. Leo's Creek.I'm interested in being a guest beachfront Myrtle Beach, Panama City Beach, south east somewhere. I'm new to this.Does any one swap rentals or discount for hosts? Thanks, Barb Latest reply by Barbara2243