What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Hello, I have booked a stay for a group for May 2021. Due to some circumstances related to covid-19 we must now reschedule our stay for later this year or into 2022. We are flexible with dates, size of the group and duration stay the same. A 50% deposit ... Latest reply by Elena87
    Just wondering what happens if I switch to the host-only fee structure and the guest cancels. Does it mean I am out of pocket for the service fee? Under the old regime, Airbnb kept the service fee for most cancellations, which helped to discourage them. Latest reply by Debra300
    Once again BnB has changed the progress link, and once again they made it worse.(IMO) I dont get it, what do the people who design these things have nothing to do so they change things that are already in place. Havent they ever heard of if it's not broke... Latest reply by Gary879
    I had some recent guests who caused minor careless damage in my apartment, and a number of my items were taken. I wrote to them a couple of times to ask them the whereabouts of these missing items but my messages were simply ignored. I therefore wrote the... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello! I had a question regarding what I should do as a potential guest. I want to be fully open with any hosts I reach out to, so felt coming here and asking the hosts themselves would be the easiest! My group of friends, which consists of two 18 year ol... Latest reply by Mark116
    I recently booked a four night stay. I made the res the night before so granted it was a last minute request. Reservation was accepted, my card was charged, but woke up to a message saying my reservation was cancelled (less than 12 hours to check in at th... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello I need to re-activate my account can you please get in touch with me on ** many thanks **[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Helen3