What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Barbara3527
    Please help - I list our Cape Town family home on Airbnb each Dec/ Jan, and my London based guest had to cancel as all flights out of the UK were cancelled.His reservation was made in November 2020 for 3rd to 16 Jan 2021. He messaged me on Airbnb 4 days b... Latest reply by Alison91
    My unit is occupied, but I am curious what ABB is doing to help prevent violence in DC area neighborhoods in the coming week? How are hosts able to screen for potentially dangerous guests? And how can ABB and law enforcement support hosts who may wish to ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    This morning I received an email inviting me to be considered for taking part in a 45 minute virtual research interview. Whilst liking the idea of giving my feedback as a host, I am firstly concerned that the email is genuine -it comes from a research Ai... Latest reply by Jenny409
    Hey everyone, I am new to hosting in Lancaster and am looking for an airbnb cleaning service/company. Ive been researching but can’t seem to find someone. If anyone has any recommendations for a cleaning service/company in Lancaster, it would be greatly a... Latest reply by Nick
    Join the conversation where hosts can safely warn other hosts, without repercussion, about guests. I made a community page for hosts to vent freely and safely. Join the conversation here: ** **[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Gu... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello fellow Florence and Pinal County Arizona hosts! I have just had a horrible experience with my first ever guest in my first ever airbnb! Do NOT host to *[Guest]. She gave me a story about being in a difficult situation which I fell for. I subseque... Latest reply by Vivian860
    I have a question about the Airbnb I booked for 28 days:Unfortunately today I was informed that I had contact with a person who is apparently Covid-positive (Test is positiv). This is my sister who has mild symptoms (not same household, but contact). I no... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0