What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Audrey1077
    I have been super lucky during this challenging hosting time! My guests thus far, have been safety minded and very respectful of my home and their suite. I love hosting and always striving to find new ways to make special touches to the space. My guests... Latest reply by Elena87
    Hi Group, Had a couple stay for a long weekend who obviously spilled coffee all over the place, which they cleaned up with my brand new organic white Turkish cotton towels, which are now permanently stained. Any recourse here for compensation, or do I cha... Latest reply by Jason114
    My husband and I have been noticing trends with our AirBnb guests since the COVID pandemic started:- Guests are booking longer stays- Guests are booking to use our Bnb as their work & live space- Guests are requesting extra services and amenities not in o... Latest reply by Jason114
    My husband and I stayed at "Cabin and waterfall at the mountain" in December. They didn't give us any towels, toilet paper or even a shower head but the condition of the mattress was what makes me write this. When I returned from my vacation I contacted A... Latest reply by Helen350
    • 20201227_102655.jpg
    • 20201228_095652.jpg
    • 20201228_095729.jpg
    Are any other hosts aware of the reimbursement request loophole that Airbnb has implemented in their "Host Guarantee" when guests damage property? I just want to make more hosts aware that in order for Airbnb to be required to reimburse you for damaged it... Latest reply by Emily1198
    We moved to another house, we were doing quite well with our old house listing ( this house has been sold ) and I wander if it is possibile to keep the feedback while opening a new listing for hosting in our new property, or if we just can update the old ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We have agreed with the mayor of our tiny Spanish village not to host any guests in our cottage until the crisis is over (the village is Covid free). Also travel into Spain is restricted from many countries. We have therefore not hosted since March. Yet ... Latest reply by Pat271
    Hello Everyone,I decided to post my topic to the Airbnb community here after doing a few researches online, and could not find any helpful information. I hope that other hosts here who have experienced or are experiencing my issue, can share with our comm... Latest reply by Miho-And-Brina0