What Hosts are saying

Thank you @Katie for reaching out so I could keep everyone posted what I’ve been up to and to share my travel journey with you guys. This year is filled with so many uncertainties where we learned to embrace ‘just go with the flow’. My partner supposed to... Latest reply by Miloud0
    • IMG_8030.JPG
    • IMG_8058.jpg
    • IMG_8073.JPG
    Pelion could be considered one of the best-hidden corners of Greece as it offers a unique experience to its guests. The peninsula of Pelion stands proudly on the Aegean sea and it is located centrally on the mainland about halfway between Athens and The... Latest reply by Yannis37
    • back.png
    • ccimage-shutterstock_509387650.jpg
    • train-climbing-Pelion-mountain-in-forest-SH.jpg
    There are some places in this world that leave that impression, where your senses tingle and relish in the present moment. Nau mai haere mai ki Ohope Beach. Welcome to Ōhope Beach, one of New Zealand’s favourite beaches. In the winter there is quiet, ... Latest reply by Patricia2156
    • Laura2484_0-1595245721600.jpeg
    • Laura2484_1-1595245721778.jpeg
    • Laura2484_2-1595245721608.jpeg
    I am messaging from my son's account as I am in the process of deleting mine due to the events below: I made a reservation for a 2 night stay, checking out for 2 nights and then in again for a week. The morning of check-in the host messaged to tell me the... Latest reply by Susan1404
    Hi, we are looking for a reliable cleaning company for our AirBnB. We have been having a huge issue with companies returning calls / consultation requests and with just finding a reliable company. Any suggestions? Latest reply by Aqeelah0
    I am taking a liberty here posting material that should be best left hidden! Everyone has their dark secrets! Every day we have interaction with the CC community managers, they do a great job and don't receive enough recognition.The reason for that is, al... Latest reply by Katie
    • Anna Community Coordinator.png
    • Francesca, Katie 1.png
    • Katy, Liv 1.png