What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Amy3274
    HelloWe had a 1 mo. guest who departed yesterday. Our place was left a mess - black marks on walls, torn outdoor furniture, ruined towels, etc.. Our personal housekeeper walked in and didn't know where to start - so she didn't. After 19 years hosting at t... Latest reply by Jim194
    Airbnb's idea of sending greeting cards to former guests is wonderful! However... the only option I'm seeing is sending to guests from 2019. I'd really like to send cards to some spectacular guests in 2020. Has anyone found a way to bring those guests up ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    A potential guest trying to book was blocked by AirBnB because of the "no party" rule. After communicating with her through the thread I was convinced she was NOT a potential problem so I pre-approved her. She still could not book. I later withdrew my ... Latest reply by Anonymous