What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Amy3274
    A potential guest trying to book was blocked by AirBnB because of the "no party" rule. After communicating with her through the thread I was convinced she was NOT a potential problem so I pre-approved her. She still could not book. I later withdrew my ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Here in Australia there has been a recent cluster of COVID-19 cases uncovered in a part of Sydney in NSW which resulted in the rest of Australia closing their borders with the Greater Sydney area until further notice.Ironically I had a number of short dur... Latest reply by John5097
    Call me your aunt Mona as soon as possible **[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Katie
    @Catherine-Powell I think the race word must be removed of the text, as there's no scientific bases for the concept of human race (for example: https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/race-genetics-science-africa/) The word ethnic should be en... Latest reply by Filipe173
    My latest guest was not the greatest guest. Not the absolute worst, but considering she is a host herself my hosting experience was a disappointment on many levels. She ceased communicating with me after I declined her DEMAND to be allowed to check in ear... Latest reply by Stephanie365
    Hello I am currently undertaking a market research project for daytime use of Hosts homes as workspaces either solely or when overnight Guests are out during the day. Please help me complete a quick survey - should take approx 1min to complete. A big than... Latest reply by Helen3