What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Alicia1401
    I am one of two separate guests. The rules of the house are no smoking inside. We both smoke but I would never do it inside. This morning when I got up to go to the shared restroom, there was a fresh odor of cigarette smoke in there. I don’t want my h... Latest reply by Lorna170
    our reservation was cancelled by air b and b, not the host. does anyone have any idea why this would happen? the host only knew because we contacted them.we have called air B and B and they said our money was refunded but could not give explanation as to ... Latest reply by Nathalie-Et-Gilles0
    Anyone had recent issues? In this current Covid crisis and to cap it all getting a message from Airbnb on Boxing Day I got a kick in the teeth.Apprx. 7am email from Airbnb stating my listing has been de-activated. I was gutted as I'm struggling financia... Latest reply by Andy542
    I'm exhausted. I've spent most of Christmas Day, Boxing Day and this Sunday morning (so I've missed Church again! Grrrr...) trying to help guests who have decided to leave their bookings to the last minute. I'm sooo over it. Surely it's time that Airbnb... Latest reply by Paula692
    Browsing on youtube i found:"Haunted Airbnbs You Can Stay in Right Now" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSXm8kEhITU Just wondering which cancellation policy is attached to those listings.... Bonus:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr0BIiblB_M Latest reply by Anthony223
    Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project and I need your feedback as a host. Our ultimate goal is to help you make a minimum of 5%+ more gross profit/year from your listings on average. We are in the process of putting together our founders' ... Latest reply by Nick2073