What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Diann493
    I have been asked to verify my listing by taking a picture of shampoo in my home but, I don't supply shampoo. Airbnb has told me they are now requiring we as Hosts supply shampoo to guests. They said it was a global decision and that eventually all hosts ... Latest reply by Sarah977

IPO

How many other hosts think ABNB should allow us to participate in the IPO before trading? We are the backbone of the company! Latest reply by Katherine658
    Just got this from Airbnb: Thank you, Min Airbnb has grown from our founding hosts to over 4 million around the world. We wouldn’t be here without you. ... and so on. Did they forget to code to change the name to the recipient or Min stands for something?... Latest reply by Pat271
    My policy states that extra guests after the first paying guest pay $10 per night extra. Seems simple enough. But now I have a long-term guest who has a female best friend he wants to hang out with after he gets home from work at 10pm. He says she's not... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hi everyone, Just read an article yesterday saying that airbnb will offer it's hosts the option of buying stock pre IPO because its hosts are such an essential part of airbnb. I thought that was really cool of them, a different company mindset. But it see... Latest reply by VictorandNatalia0
    Tomorrow Airbnb will go public on NASDAQ through an auction-style IPO at $60 per share for a valuation of $42 billion. This is a very non-traditional IPO as most companies go public during their best year/quarter. 2020 is Airbnb's worst year which means g... Latest reply by Julie694