What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Yusuph2
    I have some minor problems with my software and I cannot delete an old notification using the Airbnb provided solution etc.So if I decide to re-install Airbnb - will my listing data stay intact or will I have to input all the details such as descriptions ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi everyone,Today we’ ve received a “ new spam” again, do beware and never login or registration with your email.Stay safe & happy hosting Best, - via Airbnb message. Hello Dale,I hope you are well. I am Louise, an expert in vacation rentals.My agency ...
    • EB5BC074-054F-4E5B-B8AE-E94D4FCAB99C.jpeg
    • A1A4F35D-51A9-4889-B36D-6D03D2D81AAA.jpeg
    • E832B1F6-2C00-403E-9829-A06ED5E673CC.jpeg
    Hello, after getting an invite, I registered to participate in Direct Share program a few weeks ago, but haven’t heard since from Airbnb or from the Administrator, Morgan Stanley. I know other hosts who already received instructions on how to proceed, but... Latest reply by Yuriy20
    I have a long-term guest who is staying with us while he's working in the area. He initially booked for exactly 28 days, which had him checking out on a Tuesday. Ten days ago he contacted me, because he wanted to extend his stay by a few days, but he sa... Latest reply by Nick
    My management company cancelled their agreement with me 60 days ago and now they are refusing cancellation requests for upcoming bookings when they will no longer have access to my properties. Guests are supposed to get 100% refund, but the manager is re... Latest reply by Thao62
    Hello everyone few weeks ago I received an e mail from Airb&b telling that there should be the opportunity to buy some Airb&b stock at IPO PRICE. They will start trading this Friday and so far i didn’t get any update . Did anyone hear anything about it ? ... Latest reply by Helen213