What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by S-O-Q-U0
    Twice this week I had this issue with special offers.The guest clicks on the offer, and the special offer price disappears the higher listing price shows up.They have to click all the way through to the payment page, to see the special offer price again.A... Latest reply by Lara1158
    Hey guys I am looking for some suggested wording (not advice) to use on my listing description.So far the only thing I can think to do to make sure they see it, it to lead with it at the top of the page, but the message , no matter how I word it seems hos... Latest reply by Geri26
    Hello Fellow Hosts-Just checking in to see how other hosts in my region are doing? Looks as if near all of us are now under shut down order. My listing is based in Sonoma County and we received notice of our (pre-emptive) shut-down last night. Spent the e... Latest reply by Pamela853
    STILL missing our 1099, and CANNOT find it on line - Ridiculous it cannot be found - and thereafter printed from the website.How can a company like AirBnB have such a difficult website?Need help? Could EASILY fix a lot of simplest problems.Suggestions to ... Latest reply by Johanna270
    I appear to have been overcharged per night for an upcoming rental (advertised at 86/night, however the receipt shows 97.91/night), but the chat function is useless. Once I got through the bot, the community expert didn't know which reservation I was disc... Latest reply by Amy-Tracy0
    I have sent many inquiries to the feedback line, begging for the opportunity to invest in airbnb. I wanted hosts to have the right to buy into & grow with the company, we have all worked so hard to build. Nov. 30. I find the is invitation to pre register... Latest reply by Mari19