What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Rachel3013
    COVID-19 is giving everyone a bit of a rough time at the moment so I just want to introduce a bit of humour with another JibJab video. @Nick gets the starring role, as he deserves!@Katie has the mezzo soprano broom wielding part!@Christine615 has suffer... Latest reply by Christine615
    Buongiorno a tutti, la vera domanda è, come si può diventare realmente un host Plus? è obbligatorio che sia Airbnb apropormi tale opzione o posso mandare una sorta di candidatura? ciao ciao Lucio Latest reply by Lucio107
    @Catherine-Powell - We live 8 hours from our rental unit, but rely on guests to clean before and after their rental. Sanitizers in various forms are provided just inside the front door. We do have professional cleaners come weekly, but there's no way for ... Latest reply by Helen3
    I have recently had a guest who broke the house rules, I felt too scared to leave a review on this guest incase she left me a nasty review in return. I felt disappointed that I was unable to make other host aware of her bad conduct.can you fix this please... Latest reply by Charles224