What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Laura7330
    Hi I currently have a guest cwho checked in yesterday at 3pm. They love the place however they just sent me a message saying that since Malta has been a risk area, we don't want to stay here any longer, as their friend has an operation right after this va... Latest reply by Mário52
    My engagement ring was stolen during my stay at Casa Linda (Hosted by Peggy) , a complex in Sosua, Dominican Republic, I have an open case for almost a month, and to this day, I still have no conclusion, a customer service agent says one thing, another a... Latest reply by Heidi588
    Hi, I own a cleaning business MadeMaidsCleaning. I am looking for a host(s) I can partner with to offer cleaning services to. We are very reliable, dependable, affordable, professional and detail oriented. If anyone is looking for cleaning services for th... Latest reply by Liv
    hi everyone,I recently experience this issue: I get e-mails from Airbnb, stating that I received a response from a case manager to my open case, I check out the response but there is none. SO I keep getting this e-mail and checking but there are no respon... Latest reply by Chris773
    Hello there our Airbnb community members!We hope all is well there! We recently encountered a review written by our guest : The house is very clean and comfortable to stay. Nice view from the balcony. I like the environment and design of the house. Sugges... Latest reply by Kenny56
    I am very disappointed that the pay less up front option is no longer available. I've tried talking with airbnb and their guidance has not helped solve the situation. The host has even tried and the information that they have given him is not working on m... Latest reply by Super47