What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi Airbnb put a restriction on my site only found out by accident when guest trying to bookwhen I called to find out why they couldn’t tell me been waiting 5 days for a response very disappointing distressing and causing anxiety Latest reply by Strephon0
    Hello,I am having an issue with my last qualification. The guest gave me 1 star in all cleanliness and in communication!!! It’s the first time for me that something like this happens.I am particularly careful with the cleanliness (much more so now) and i ... Latest reply by Cynthia798
    Not just that but I can`t reserve or anything, despite the dates being available. The site just tells me to `Update your trip details to get accurate pricing and more`. This was a host I had previously contacted regarding an extended stay and had asked ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi. I've had a guest instant book and can now see they have only 1 review and got 2 stars for cleanliness. So I'm wondering two things -1. Have you ever given 2 stars for cleanliness and how bad was it? 2. I was thinking of asking the guest directly what... Latest reply by Helen3
    I dexided to leave the calendar open trusting the smart pricing, a minimum and a maximum Almost imediately i got a booking for 4 days in New Years Eve (dec 30/31 jan 1/2) At the minimum price!!!! When usualky prices are 5 times more!! What the #@$@#Cant A... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Jag har just haf en hyresgäst som lämnade igår. Idag när vi ha gått in i lägenheten upptäckte vi att gästen har förstört våra möbler och remote kontroll för tv:n och AC. samt många brännskador på mattor och sängkläder. Vad kan jag göra? ser tyvär ingensta... Latest reply by Soufian23
    Does anyone know of a good cleaning company for Air BnB , covering the Gloucestershire area , specifically Tewkesbury ??
    Здравствуйте, в апреле 2020 год у нас была оформлена поездка в Прагу, мы использовали бонус 100 $ для аренды квартиры в Праге. В связи с объявленным запретом на въезд в страну Чехию из - за пандемии, поездка отменилась. Но наш бонус должен был вернуться н... Latest reply by Emiel1