What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Здравствуйте, в апреле 2020 год у нас была оформлена поездка в Прагу, мы использовали бонус 100 $ для аренды квартиры в Праге. В связи с объявленным запретом на въезд в страну Чехию из - за пандемии, поездка отменилась. Но наш бонус должен был вернуться н... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Dzień dobry, Pisze w sprawie szkód które wyrządził Jan wraz ze swoimi znajomymi, zgłosiłam te szkodę ale nie mam odpowiedzi. Możesz mi pomoc? Latest reply by Emiel1
    This is ridiculous! They used to have pretty good support and sometimes you'd have to wait on hold but only recently have they started what is basically a "go away" policy on phone support. Don't have any reservations within the next 72 hours, DONT CALL U... Latest reply by Anna9170
    Once lockdown was over I had a flurry of bookings and have been very busy up until a few weeks ago. The only problem I have is that out of the 15 reviews I’ve had this year 11 have five stars and the remainder are four stars. At the moment I’ve got an ove... Latest reply by Jane563
    Sadly we have had devastating fires rip through the beautiful Lake Ohau Village in the McKenzie Country at the base of the Southern Alps in New Zealand overnight - see NZ news media using related keywords online & under images. There's reported to be arou... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello, New to hosting and had our first issue today - in short, blood stained mattress and sheets. I've read a lot of posts with similar issues - my question is about whether to attempt engaging the guest in conversation before submitting a request to th... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0