What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Veronica1458
    Hello, New to hosting and had our first issue today - in short, blood stained mattress and sheets. I've read a lot of posts with similar issues - my question is about whether to attempt engaging the guest in conversation before submitting a request to th... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    I have ben hosting several people who did rotations at medical facilities nearby. Not sure if anyone attended at any facility that is part of my medical network but being concerned about the guest having access to my medical records and what they would d... Latest reply by Quincy
    good afternoon/morning so a week again i had a little weekend planed. but 3 days before i decided to cancel due to covid 19 cases wrissing very fast in my city.i did not want to put my health and anyone else in jeopardy.i email the host back and forth to ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    "We hope this message finds you well. Reservation HMXXXXXX with Jessica XXXXXXX has been canceled in our system. This reservation was set to start on 2020-10-16. Unfortunately, we’ve received quality assurance information regarding this guest and we’re no... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello I would like to ask for further help regarding the refund/cancellation of a reservation from August. I would like to either ask for your help/contact of someone who could help me solve this issue. Since I was not able to find any contact on your sit... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    HiBrand new to hosting on Air bnb. Ive got a guest who's due to stay in 2 weeks time but can't travel due to a local lockdown. Air bnb seems to have its EC policy updated to not cover covod related issues for any bookings made after march this year...so I... Latest reply by Helen3