What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Juan5444
    How do places like this even stay in business. I was hoping to end this amicably, but it seems that Door County Rentals want to make this even worse than simply ruining my daughters birthday vacation and our entire weekend. We were supposed to be there... Latest reply by Dave975
    • 20201001_192731.jpg
    • 20201001_193649.jpg
    • 20201001_193702.jpg
    TLDR: I have damage in my house but I don't know which guest did it, so AirBNB won't cover it. I had 4 different sets of guests in my home over a 1-month period. When I moved back in afterwards, I noticed that a curtain was ripped and torn in a handful o... Latest reply by Alison745
    Hi all! I am a current Santa Clara University Student and was hoping for some hosts on Airbnb to help me gather feedback for one of my classes: Building a New Business. We are thinking about developing software to help homeowners and others who are active... Latest reply by Nick
    A guest booked for one night and messaged me in the morning that they had to leave at 4 am due to non stop train noise and wanted a refund. There is no train service at night. I also disclose the train in multiple places in the listing and potential for n... Latest reply by Emilia42
    I have messages in my iOS app that simply won’t go away no matter how many times I archive them. Both are from dead accounts (one was a scam and the other from a banned guest who had a party). I hate seeing the reminder every time I open the app of the gu... Latest reply by Paul119
    As Airbnb hosts move from major cities to smaller cities where Airbnb might not be saturated as the big city, what methods of introduction and discovery has everyone had success with? Searching for Airbnb places is easy but finding a co-host seems to be a... Latest reply by Rajan2
    I would like to know if I have a right to use the superhost benefits such as; For each year of maintaining Superhost status, choose between a $100 travel coupon or one free professional photo session in available markets. I think that the duration of my s... Latest reply by Jordan20