What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by S-O-Q-U0
    How long are we supposed to wait for claims to be paid/decided, after damages?? We have been waiting since the middle of August, and we still have no stow after our last guest Latest reply by Charles224
    Hi, I'm using default text messages on my mobile phone, but I want to know how to edit those messages and save the changes.I can add a default message to a customer and add some text, but I want to change the default text instead of changing it each time ... Latest reply by Charles224
    I know that Airbnb sends guest that are really quality control, to check that your place meets five star standards. To many things have happened that lead me to this conclusion. Make Airbnb unhappy for some reason. I think they also 8 ball you by sending ... Latest reply by Shannon579
    I have not been receiving guest arrival reminder emails.I receive all other communications from guests or Airbnb via email. I always check my spam or junk, notifications are turned on.Has Airbnb stopped sending guest arrival reminders? Latest reply by Dawn627
    Hi everyone, This is a complicated one! We are staying in an Airbnb for six weeks. There is a lockbox outside for the outdoor key, and a lockbox inside the main door (block of flats) for the indoor key. During this six week stay, we went away for a week,... Latest reply by Helen3
    Long story short, I'm out thousands in damages, cleaning fees, and replacement goods after a nightmare guest stay. Airbnb has denied my claim, even went as far to lie about the next guest's arrival time to effectively void my claim. Skip this list of offe... Latest reply by Paul119
    I received this week multiple reservation requests from local guests, who have no ratings, no self description, no ID verification. They all write a short sentence or even just two words. Some of this requests come very late. When I ask them about the rea... Latest reply by Helen3