What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Hey, I'm a digital marketer based in the UK but in my free time I am working on developing a platform which allows vacation rentals to go contactless.Would you mind sparing a few minutes to help me better understand the unique challenges you face as a hos... Latest reply by Liv
    We've been hosting since July of this year, with six separate stays so far. Five of them were fantastic, but one was a nightmare - and she was the only one who had no reviews. So now we're skittish about accepting anyone without reviews, although that doe... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Hi I am really confused by the advise I have received from Airbnb. Could someone clarify. We are in Scotland where a week ago government restrictions were brought in to make it illegal for households to mix indoors. So we have a booking due next week whic... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi. I hired two Airbnb properties when we were between moves. They were advertised as exactly the same house, but turned out to be one house cut in half. The other side of the house being obviously more suitable for us, I ended up hiring both at massive e... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0