What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Vildana5
    Hi there. Looking for some advice. I am a regular user of Airbnb for my business and holiday travel accommodation needs. I am also hosting my property on airbnb through a super host. I am now at the stage where i want to take over the management of my pro... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hellocan anybody help as Airbnb support haven’t come back to me promised .the new Rule if 6 due to be introduced in England from Monday September 14th renders the vast majority of our upcoming bookings invalid as our properties sleep 15.how do I best go a... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Is this an appropriate profile pic?Hi Airbnb Hosts, I am a 63 year and have been hosting for 5 years. This is a first! The profile pic seemed highly inappropriate for use as a profile photo. It doesn’t help me in identifying the guest when she arrives, ... Latest reply by Helen350
    • EEA30958-65BB-41C5-B49D-FF277457FD96.jpeg
    Hello Airbnb Community, I have been hosting since 2015. We pride our selves in cleanliness. I'm a germ phobia. We have a nonsmoking property. We have signs posted inside and outside to remind guest not to smoke. The guest has two reviews from other hosts... Latest reply by Sarah977
    We’ve got a guest in this week staying for 4 nights. They booked with no reviews, I allowed the booking. They are 6 people and have been coming and going and we are pretty uncomfortable about what state the house will be in tomorrow when they leave. The p... Latest reply by Christina768
    The guests left a review, it's time to write mine. I'm torn because having read a lot of topics on this, I want to leave something for the next host to see, but I'm not sure if my perception is a little high standard, so I'd like the input of other hosts.... Latest reply by Sarah977