What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Veronica1458
    I'm sponsoring a softball tournament in my home town in Wisconsin and would like to pass out business cards during the event. I would like to include the Superhost logo I've worked so hard to earn. Where can I get a print quality version of the logo? ... Latest reply by Linda108
    Is there any contact possible, higher up the ranks, for damages? We have damage to our property, this is documented and also by conversation with the guest. Now, Airbnb claims, it didn't happen within 24h after the day they left. But in the conversations,... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi,We're hosts for some units in the Philippines and would like to service South Korean, Japanese and Chinese tourists better.Therefore, we're looking for co-hosts who are fluent in English and one or more of Korean, Japanese and Chinese languages. The ma...
    Error message You’ve reached the max confirmation attempts. Try again later. I am trying book a property and the host has approved. However, I cannot get byong adding my phone number and thre error message above. How long before this disappears/refreshes... Latest reply by Nick
    Has anybody else had this experience? Recently I have received email messages from Airbnb informing me that two different groups of guests have written a review which would be published at the same time as my written review or, if I choose not to write on... Latest reply by James2502
    Hi, I just wondered with the announcement made yesterday in Scotland about not allowing people from separate households indoors what impact this will have on prebooked/shared accomodation? I have a 28 day stay booked from Sunday in Edinburgh but it is in ... Latest reply by Helen350
    Hi Ive booked a villa and the location is about 30 minute drive from where advertised on the AirBnB listing. I learnt this after being given the address post-booking. It’s past the cancellation refund point but would I be able to get a refund based on the... Latest reply by Helen3
    How can I discuss a problem with a real person at AirBnB rather than a computer? I have tried email, but I am receiving computer generated responses that do not address the problem. Latest reply by Helen3