What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Hello - I am very new host so nervously getting ready to accept people in to my home for the first time! I have a had a request for a 2-week stay and all seems legit: this person has recent references, all positive except for one one negative from 2016 (... Latest reply by Chris13135
    HiCan anyone tell me if Airbnb are giving a full refund of service fees due to the 6 people rule, I have booked a house for 8 people in for December for 2 weeks for my family and now cannot go if this rule is still in place The company that is dealing wit... Latest reply by Mandy321
    I am way into decorating/restoring old houses/renovating spaces. My tendency is to go higher-end than I really need to and my more pragmatic husband brings me back to earth. We debate this all the time with concern to our Airbnb's decor-- he wants super s... Latest reply by Huma0
    Я не подтвердить удостоверение личности: скидывал фотографии, пришел отказ, хотел ещё раз попробовать, но пишется, что документы на проверке. В чем дело? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi sorry if I am repeating the same question. A guest booked a room at my place three months ago and was due this weekend for a 40night stay. I emailed him out of courtesy yesterday to enquire what time he would be arriving, this coming Friday and receive... Latest reply by Brian1584
    Hello All, Hope you are well. Quick question- I don't think you can but will ask here anyway. I accidentally posted in private feedback for a stay in the public review and vice versa- can this be reversed, have asked Airbnb about this and no response. T... Latest reply by Yadira22