What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    What are other hosts thoughts on CCTV outside? I just installed camera on front (pointing at doors / lockbox) and one on the garden (its a car park entrance through the garden). I think the garden one is a mistake as if people want to sunbath they might c... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Some AirBnB guests are pure **, thinking they can trash a property and get away with it. Thing is ..... with AirBnB policies on damage deposits and the sheer amount of time and effort required to claim on a damage deposit, yes, they almost certainly can g... Latest reply by Huma0
    I just had a guest who stated it would be he himself, his 18 year old son and his girlfriend staying for 4 nights. I spoke with the wife later Prior to the stay and gave her some local information on swimming holes, I even gave them a free night! . I ha... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, I would just like to bring to your attention that I have not received refunds on 4 bookings that were made by my friend Airbnb user ** in June 2020. The hosts have allegedly initiated the refunds but we have not received them. The 4 bookings/hosts ... Latest reply by Sally221
    I am getting this more and more. A guest books for 1 then in the message they say “We“. I respond requesting the number of guests and do not get a response. I can not change the number myself because I don’t know how many are coming and Airbnb is slow ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have just started my AirBnB account and set my listings ID to the default requirements. My first guest has said that when he booked AirBnB required him to submit his ID information, where his other bookings did not do so. My question is: ' Do I need to ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi All. Guest books for 30 days and says they may want to stay longer. They check in and love it. I offer them a longer stay and they reply "We had an offer accepted on a house and won't need to stay longer than the original 30 days." Then, convenient... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hallo,da Frankreich derzeit wieder ein Risikogebiet wegen Corona ist, werde ich dort nicht hinreisen und will deshalb meine Buchung stornieren. Ich weiß, wie das funktioniert, habs auch gerade schon mit nem anderen Air bnb gemacht. Bei dem zweiten steht a... Latest reply by Emiel1