What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by S-O-Q-U0
    All my rooms are booked now. Because of "corona-crisis" actually it surprises me.But my guests are generally young people (students) and the new semester just started.But there is still the "social distance" rule. None of the (BTW nice) guests seems to b... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello Airbnb support team membersIt looks like we cannot call the customer service now (the subject matter are limited to bookings within 3 days) or message you from the website (no choices for chat or even sending message, also limit to bookings within 3... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello How is everyone?I was a host for about 4-6 months and even became a Superhost. My last guess was August 2019. It's been a year (wow how time flys!) Anyway I'm back and my first gues will be here Sept 4 I wanted to connect with other hosts in GA. Is ... Latest reply by Charles224
    I would like to ask how I supposed to get my money back for incorrectly listed apartment? I'm in greece and airbnb charged me for a place that is not located in our destination, button another island (with different name) so we had surprise late evening ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    My fiance & I have been Stayin at the same host location for six months now with my job and the coronavirus kicking up in March I didn't want to get in a lease agreement with apartments and the host here said we do Extended Stay so we've been staying sinc... Latest reply by Sarah977