What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Susana914
    I have been with Airbnb close to 3 years now, I always thought Airbnb customer service was quick and helpful in resolving damages caused by guests, but recently and specially the start of 2020, I am finding not only the response time is slow but the resol... Latest reply by Bakraam0
    How can I get help from Airbnb from a suspected scam? I tried to cancel a last-minute reservation on the arrival date, and nothing happened after the "escalation." Now I have been paid for a stay I cancelled, the guest is angry, and the whole thing still ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Please help, community. I’m in Porto for 6 nights In my tiny bedroom, the air-con is leaking. The host (a company) has been informed but has been pushing fixing it. The only window in the room can’t really be opened while I sleep because it’s right next t... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0