What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Deaths due to covid with no comorbidity had to be adjusted way, way, WAAAY down! Surprised? You shouldn’t be. If you’re not angry yet about having your thriving hosting business forced into to lockdown and/or restricted, and your voice censored, it can on... Latest reply by Ann783
    • Mike323_0-1598834983376.jpeg
    I requested acct & data deletion w/Kevin - I did not want to send sensitive doc copies. He told me to sign in and request delete from customer support. Customer support tells me they can't do that and will have right dept.contact me. So here I go again, K... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi There, With the removal of API access to co-hosts, I understand Airbnb's push to move Vacation Rental Property Managers to the Airbnb Teams structure. My understanding is that the minimum requirements are 6 listings and using professional hosting tools... Latest reply by Liv
    so i accidentally gave a 1 star in a review of my recent stay. The gentlemen who hosted said it froze his listing due to it. I did not mean to do that It was a great place to stay. Can i fix that somehow? I cant figure out how Latest reply by Anna9170
    I’ve just had my first weird review. They seemed ok, zero reviews but you have to start somewhere and no issues although he only told me last night he arrived with a dog ( I wasn’t there to check him in despite living right next door to the cottage). They... Latest reply by Anthea26
    hi, Me and my friend are looking to rent a place in London. Found an amazing place for a good price. We have speaking threw email, w'app and on the phone.He told us about how there is a Airbnb offer for a simple verification process for landlords and new ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I don’t know if this controversial to some or if I’m in the wrong but this is just my opinion / most recent experience with airbnb. If a guest is halfway across the country from their home and their room is no longer available 15 minutes before check in t... Latest reply by Joe2413
    I am hoping someone can provide me with help. In March, I had to cancel due to the travel ban related to COVID. I booked a place on March 14th for September, that was 100% refundable. In April, I received my credit from the place that was canceled in M... Latest reply by Ann72