** dont let me post what i want to write hey

Answered!
Michael4809
Level 2
Cowes, Australia

** dont let me post what i want to write hey

Each time i put a detailed account of my bad experience some big brother removes it

Top Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Michael4809 ,

Be advised that when posting a new topic which includes a profanity will trigger the "smut filter" and will not be posted. In general, we do not allow bad language on this forum, as stipulated in the Community Guidelines. Your fellow host are more than happy to offer advice here but we will not subject them to profanity.

Please feel free to repost without the profanity and we'll be more than happy to help. Also, please refrain from making personal attacks against your fellow users and the community management team.

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

2 Replies 2
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Michael4809 This forum doesn't sensor: it's just buggy, especially if posts are longer and have taken a bit of time to write. 

I would suggest either writing your post in another program (like Word) and copying and pasting it in, or writing it here  then copying it so if it gets lost, you can paste it in a new post. 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Michael4809 ,

Be advised that when posting a new topic which includes a profanity will trigger the "smut filter" and will not be posted. In general, we do not allow bad language on this forum, as stipulated in the Community Guidelines. Your fellow host are more than happy to offer advice here but we will not subject them to profanity.

Please feel free to repost without the profanity and we'll be more than happy to help. Also, please refrain from making personal attacks against your fellow users and the community management team.

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines