downloading reservations

Bonnie373
Level 2
Columbia, TN

downloading reservations

Ok gang - need some help. I have 5 properties in 3 different states and 3 cleaners whom I must communicate reservations. Air BnB is my only platform. My process so far has been to export upcoming reservations into a CSV file - sort by listing then send the full list of upcoming bookings to the appropriate cleaner with the latest reservation highlighted. Its been working well but business has been good and I now have more than one page of upcoming listings. I just realized, when you download to a CSV file, it only downloads the listings on the CURRENT page. I have 2 full pages of listings so it necessitates doing the process twice, copy-paste one spread sheet to another, sorting, then sending. A HUGE HASSLE. Question: is there a way to download ALL upcoming reservations into one CSV file? Those of you managing your own with a lot of upcoming bookings - is there an easier way? Thank you all!

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Bonnie373 

The CSV file for upcoming payouts in Transaction history does not have this "page" limitation and can also filter on specific listing.

Maybe de Ical (sync) option works also for you, to export a calender (option on "list of reservations" under "export") or directly from a listing (at bottom of listing under menu "prices and availibilty") to a an external calender.