driving on weekend

Minako10
Level 10
Chiba, Japan

driving on weekend

On Sunday, I went to around places with my father after taking a test.

The day was so bright and warm!

My father brought sushi at the department and ate outside near the waterfall.

In the evening, Pulling over the car on the parking and we watched the beautiful beach on the bridge.

I wish I could done the impressive experience in abroad.

but I still work in manufacture plant, I am going to retire in July to go working holiday.

During the period, I will be stretching my body and study for the future.

Minako

Minako
5 Replies 5
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Minako10! It sounds like you had a wonderful Sunday with your father! How did the test go (was it a driving test)?

Going to different places and enjoying the beautiful weather while having sushi by a waterfall and watching the sunset at the beach sounds like a perfect day! 🙂

Remember that impressive experiences don't always have to be abroad. There are so many beautiful places to visit and things to do in your own country, so don't underestimate the power of exploring your own backyard! 😊

Best of luck with your plans!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Quincy  

The sunny day is always beautiful I think. But the day was especially great because had been without Cloud upon the sky and crowed everywhere! It takes some time to be waiting in the car until the parking area make a vacancy.

There are a lot of sightseeing not only in abroad but also in Japan such as a mountain, ocean, and culture craft and so on.

I had just looked the book of New Zealand yesterday. These pictures are impressed by kayak, organic food and cave tour and so on.

I would like to visit there again if I have a chance. Be So nostalgic !

Minako

@Minako10 this is my early (7 am) Sunday morning view of the open sea inlet "Moona Moona Creek.600 metres from home when I was out driving heading off down the south coast.

Laurelle3_2-1679377175237.jpeg

@Laurelle3 

It's beautiful !

I also am able to see such as the scene while I go to the work by bicycle.

I love it ! 🥰

Minako
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Wow @Laurelle3, the photo is really beautiful. Aren't sunrises the best!!!

We have a beautiful view of the sunrise, right from our balcony (luckily). The hues we get to see every morning are simply soothing. 

IMG20220614051255.jpg

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines