my money back from my 2 payments HM4Q(M%JN en HM%Q£TNRXX its now 3 weecks i waiting

Redgy0
Level 1
Scotland, United Kingdom

my money back from my 2 payments HM4Q(M%JN en HM%Q£TNRXX its now 3 weecks i waiting

i make 2 bookings wit a guy

from the 6 en 7 of martch sche send my back 2 letters sche gone pay my the money back in 7 days its now 3 weecks i waiting for

alleyn

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Redgy0  You seem confused about how Airbnb works.

Did you cancel your booking? If you did, you would be refunded automatically by Airbnb according to the cancellation policy attached to the listing. You may not be eligible for any refund depending on the terms of the policy. It doesn't matter what promises the host makes about refunding you.

If the host just said she couldn't honor your booking, but she didn't officially cancel it, then you still have a booking. And you would need to contact Airbnb customer service to sort this out.

No one here will email you- this is just a discussion forum for hosts and guests, not Airbnb customer service.

Redgy0
Level 1
Scotland, United Kingdom

i didn cancel; my boocking i think its was a crook he didn answer on  bnb

@Redgy0  Did you book this through the Airbnb site or did you find the listing somewhere else?

If you booked it through Airbnb, as I said, you need to contact customer service. A host telling you that he will cancel and refund you means nothing. If the host did not cancel it, it isn't cancelled and you won't get any refund.