promotion perks are not working

Sophia516
Level 1
Santa Barbara, CA

promotion perks are not working

airbnb is advertising promotion perks such as strike throughs and inclusion in advertising etc but I'm not receiving ing any of those benefits no matter how deep of a discount I'm offering? 

12 Replies 12
Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Sophia516   I think it all hinges on how frequently you have changed your nightly prices and not how discounted they are.  The following link explains.  I was not aware of this myself so may well try it!

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/2719/why-cant-i-set-a-custom-promotion-for-some-dates

I spoke with Airbnb about this and she told me that anyone having this issue should call in and report the it. She said it is a known issue and the more people who report it the faster it will get resolved.

@Sophia516 

I'm having the same issue. Any promotion I try shows 0 of 0 perks.

I spoke with Airbnb about this and she told me that anyone having this issue should call in and report the it. She said it is a known issue and the more people who report it the faster it will get resolved.

Mine is showing 0 of 0 perks yesterday and today as well. I wonder if there is a glitch.

Lee-And-Jim0
Level 2
Clarkesville, GA

Mine is the same, no perks. 0 of 0 available....

Michael6825
Level 1
Idaho, United States

Same issue. Posting in hopes that this thread is being monitored by ABNB technical support.

Scot1690
Level 1
Massachusetts, United States

Same here...

Steve245
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Me too...

Brandi160
Level 1
Vancouver, WA

I have been calling and messaging with support about this for almost 2 weeks.  I have gone through 2 support people and neither of them have mentioned that this was a known issue or have any idea of how to fix it.  Has anyone gotten a resolution to this yet?

Gordon262
Level 1
New York, NY

Me too. It used to work

Casa-Victoria0
Level 2
New York, United States

Same here. Has Airbnb fixed the issue yet?