Welcome to a global community of hosts like you

Share knowledge, get inspired and meet other hosts who are creating a world where anyone can belong.
Sign in with your Airbnb account to get involved, and visit this guide to get started.
  • 1,130,419 members
  • 1,828 users online
  • 1,414,240 total posts

Discussion Rooms

New to Hosting

Connect with other new Hosts, check out advice from experienced Hosts and get your questions answered to make hosting a success.

Help

Have a specific question? Explore the Help board to find support from other hosts.

Interests

We all need a place to relax! Share your interests and connect with others.
How hard is this to create a toggle for pet fee? We have resort fees, laundry fees, management fees, but still no pet fee. Why is this?
Latest reply by Julia3263
Hiya everyone, As some of you know, I’ve got a little one of my own and he can be a right handful, especially when balancing work, buying and selling a house and a plethora of other bits and pieces in the day-to-day. This got me to thinking, I won... read more
Are you a Host with children?
Latest reply by Stephanie
Hi- We are new Airbnb owners and have relied on reviews to approve guests. After reading many conversations in this group and reading many reviews, it seems owners are reluctant to give a bad review of a guest. Unfortunately we had a bad rental, one that ... read more
Latest reply by Andrew0
Hi Airbnb,I would strongly recommend you to make a campaign towards guests and hosts about best practise messaging. I have just experienced requests from guests who make me uncomfortable hosting them because of bad practise messaging.One was from a Dane w... read more
Top contributors
  • Brian2036
    Arkansas, United States
  • Mike-And-Jane0
    England, United Kingdom
  • Colleen253
    Alberta, Canada
  • Sarah977
    Sayulita, Mexico
  • Andrew0
    Berlin, Germany