Create a copy of a listing

Create a copy of a listing

I would like to create a copy of a listing as I have multiple rooms of the same type. Is there any way to do that on Airbnb or do I have to create an entire new listing each time?

57 Replies 57

I had to use the Contact Help Support via the Airbnb moblie phone app. 

Can't get the help requests to go thru to contact support via the website. 

I just texted the help request in detail that I wrote via my computer to my cell and then sent in via the App. I've had to do this 2-3x now.  And it works well. 

Support fixed the issue and the duplicate listing option is now live on my edit listings page when I am logged in - https://www.airbnb.com/rooms

Hope this helps!

Teresa

This is no longer a feature. 

Actually, according to the message I received from support, it is an upcoming functionality. At this point, it is being tested on only a small subset of users, and is only available to them.

Well I just got this very direct messages that this is not possible and they recommend two open windows at the time and copy/paste - I really find this annoying since I'm pretty sure I saw this as an option in the instructions not so long ago (it's been taken out) and at some point (probably in 2015) I could list a house with 7 separate rooms within the same building - I think airbnb should be available for all kind of different accommodation though my new place is within my own home!!

Regarding people using duplication for getting on top of other listings - there must be some ways to deal with that!!

It seems like this option is gone - at least I can´t see it - but I saw some information about this few weeks ago - now I can´t find them either!!

I hope this will be possible soon - I really have other things to do with my time than copy/paste everything to get all the info from the original listing!!

Any news on this? Di I need to login to the website or is it available in an app as well? Has anyone gotten it to work?

WTF Mike?

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Every host has a great idea 

Fernando362
Level 2
Porto Alegre, Brazil

I can't even find the 3 dots you people are saying, let alone the duplicate listing function.

Deployed to my account some time ago:

where is this list located? I don't see it anywhere? 

@Kenneth12 wrote:

Deployed to my account some time ago:

I have two different account on airbnb. One of my account can do duplicate listing but the other one unable to do it.

Julia432
Level 2
Winnipeg, Canada

Why would you take away this duplicate option? This is a massive waste of time. We need this reinstated ASAP.

We have 40 listings currently and are planning on adding 100 more. I will not be making each of these listings from scratch, I will simply take business elsewhere.

If anyone can fix this please contact me ASAP.

I could do this in June of 2018, but the feature has since been removed. There was a duplicate feature that you could push one button to create a new listing, then modify as needed. This saved me 2-3 hours per similar listing. I am so frustrated with Airbnb tech dev team with these kind of ad-hoc off the wall unannounced changes.

I think I can still do it - under "listings" where I choose "all listings" and then open the three dots under the settings wheel to the far right (...) and use "duplicate" 😊

I had to write to support (took a while to find the right place where I could send  messages) to be able to see this feature!!!

What irritates me is not to be able to make one listing of my house with multiple rooms like was possible in 2014 (I think) and they took out again!!  I understand they don't want the big hotels to use Airbnb (some of them do it anyways) but I have a farmhouse where I rent out my six extra rooms since I live alone and like both the company of my guests as well as the extra income. My place is as personal as a homestay B&B can be, but it's very inconvenient to have six listings - also for my customers that sometimes don't find the suitable room for them cause they don't look the whole list through!!!

I hope someone sees this who can make an influence to change this again!!