Create a copy of a listing

Create a copy of a listing

I would like to create a copy of a listing as I have multiple rooms of the same type. Is there any way to do that on Airbnb or do I have to create an entire new listing each time?

57 Replies 57
Robert571
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Agree.  I could really use this feature.  

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Robert571 are you using the airbnb software for multiple listings. what you are looking for might be available.

Click the link and scroll down to another small link that says "use the tools now"

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/host/professional

@Jeff158 thanks.  I do not think I have access to that toolset. Even when logged into the hosting side, I am unable to access that link.  Also, I cannot find any "tools" notice.  I think perhaps you have an advanced access!  Still, I thank you for the kind reply. 

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Silly me put up a uk link @Robert571 try this one for Canada

https://www.airbnb.ca/host/professional

the small link to click when you scroll down is in the photo below or try the link a little higher that says "try them now"

Untitled4.jpg

Alex1401
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

I'm glad that at least a basic copy feature was added. It would be interesting to see a full clone feature with sync capabilities.

Jeremy292
Level 1
Salemgarh, India

i would love to use this feature also if it exitsted.

Mark1451
Level 1
Vancouver, WA

So not only can one not copy and paste listings, one can also not paste directions to the house.  It is amazing to me that I need to transcribe directions with pen and paper like i’m Living in the 15th century.  Airbnb is a terrific service, but whoever designed their website needs to take some technology lessons on website development.  It’s an amazing mess of a website for a technology company.

Well I managed to copy/duplicate the listings - but if I remember it correctly I had to write to them to get the possibility in the listing as described (When you search the help)

@Mark1451 Did you actually try to do this before sounding off? 🙂  Given that this is your first post...

ABB is not a technology company,  it's a startup with a bunch of overpaid 20-somethings in the Bay Area getting drunk over foozball,  who have more or less no idea what they're doing and no adults in the room.  But copying listings should be possible!

Matthew465
Level 3
Stevenson, WA

It offered to duplicate everything  for me when i went to add a new listing.  But how do i get the one room reservations from blocking off the other room availability?   And what if someone wants both rooms so they get the whole place to themselves. And how do I let them know that? 

Karen1801
Level 2
American Fork, UT

Looks like we can duplicate now and then edit the new listing. Will try it. Has anyone had success that way?

I'm sorry to say that while it used to work well,  the current functionality seems buggy and doesn't always fill in much,  especially if you choose to duplicate photos.   Alas.  (It seems to copy more over if you don't choose the duplicate photos option,  at least for me-- I've labeled my photos 0_name.jpg,  1_name.jpg etc to make uploading in order easier,  sans descriptions).

For a company its size,  ABB certainly is less than desired.

Patricia2543
Level 2
Valley Center, CA

This is an old question with a new answer. 😁

to duplicate a listing:

https://www.airbnb.com/become-a-host/duplicate