House swap

Rozanna0
Level 2
Fredericksburg, TX

House swap

My husband and I were discussing house swapping this afternoon. We have a 2,000 sq foot home 3 beds/2 bath, jacuzzi tub, in the country with beautiful scenery. We are 7 miles from downtown Fredericksburg, 2 miles from famous Luckenbach, smack dab in the middle of the US's #2 wine destination!

We would consider swapping with most anyone, we like to travel to all kinds of places! Near, within driving distance, far away places, anything considered!

Thank you!

Happy Trails! : )

121 Replies 121

Hi Alex. We are interested in a house swap with you.

We have 3 properties listed on the following website:

https://peoplelikeus.world/en/properties?user=6265

Please take a look. One is a traditional stone cottage in rural England (an hour and a half from Heathrow) and the other 2 are in the Philippines. A luxury beach house in a resort village (looks a bit like your place!), plus a pied de terre in Manila (good for the airport). We are retired and these places can be available any time.

Jeanette176
Level 1
Málaga, Spain

Hi guys, we haven't begun the process yet, but would anyone be interested in house swapping with us? We are an English/Spanish 30-something couple with a baby on the way, who live in a  lovely country house with a little pool, fruit trees, chickens and vegetable garden in the south of Spain. Ideally, we would like to swap with someone in England, UK for around 6 months or so (as I miss home, friends and family and wish to reside there from time to time). We are flexible on dates and will negotiate all with said party. Thank you, Jeanette and Serge. 

Melinda68
Level 2
Austin, TX

Austin, TX looking to swap in NYC: We have a 3 bedroom house off South Congress in Austin (great location). We're superhosts and our house gets great reviews. We're looking to travel to NYC December 24-27 and would love to find a swap opportunity. You could take our house on other dates as well, depending on our availability calendar. We're four adults, so 3 bedrooms would be ideal, but understand this is a tough ask for New York. An appropriately configured 2 bedroom would work as well. We'd prefer Manhattan. Anyone interested? Feel free to reach out with questions. Thanks!

Southern Jersey here. Would love to swap our house for a house near Disneyland  for a weekend or week

I have a three bedroom 1.5 bath home on Oahu Hawaii. It is on the west side near Kapolei. It is a couple of blocks from the beach and about a five minute drive from Aulani   Disney’s flag ship resort and they spend a lot of time there on the beaches as you can spend time on the beach anywhere in Hawaii. My neighborhood is patchy there are a lot of cars I have never had any trouble in the nine years I have lived there. There is room for parking behind a gate on my property under a carport .I’m just learning this site but can post pictures washer dryer full kitchen. Since I am just starting to travel after retirement I thought it would be nice to be able to switch properties I actually live in Washington state ,  this is my vacation home which largely sits empty and to be able to have people enjoy Hawaii while I enjoy Other venues. If you folks have this worked out let me know how it fits. Thanks

My family would love to swap with you this summer! We have a fantasic place in the Smokey Mountains of North Carolina if you are interested. Let me know! snklay@aol.com. Looking forward to being in touch. Thanks! Rachael 

Hello Janice,

I would love to do a home swap with you if you have any interest coming to Southern CA.

Heidi

Janice, I am in Gatlinburg, TN and that is where I host. I would love to talk to you about swapping!

Fred244
Level 2
Grimsby, CA

My wife and I are celebrating our 30th anniversary this coming winter and would be interested in doing a swap. It does not need to be at the same time. We want to take all the kids on vacation so it needs to be large and well, 30 years is something to celebrate these days...is it not? We have a waterfront Airbnb in friendly Ontario in Mitchell's bay Ontario. Just look up Lone pine cottage. Sleeps 8 comfortably but will sleep 11. We would love to be on the ocean, in the sun, close to stuff to do. Oh and we have 6 kids, not sure if they are all coming but there will be around 12 of us if they all come. So, I'm putting feelers out there for anyone interested. Our place speaks for itself as you can see in the listing. Timing is a bit of a key feature as my wife is a teacher and is only able to do this on her Christmas holiday. So if you are in Florida preferably southern Florida or central America or maybe even the Carribean...so we can escape the snow and cold for a week that would be great. Let me know what you have and if interested.

Patricia2677
Level 2
Sligo, Ireland

I love this idea. I'm in Sligo, Ireland (on the North West coast).Magnificent scenery and lots to do. I'd love to hear from anyone in Sydney or near. 🙂

Lorraine235
Level 2
Québec, CA

Currently looking for a home swap in Toronto Canada I live near Mont Tremblant Quebec Canada with a view.  https://airbnb.com/h/laurentian-getaway-le-belvedere

Barbara2175
Level 2
Clover, SC

Looking for home swap in Charleston, SC or Myrtle Beach, SC areas that would be interested in home swap for Lake Toxaway, NC 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you tried posting on the Airbnb host swop groups on FB @Barbara2175 

No, where do I do this?

Georges185
Level 2
La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic

Hi there! We have a home in Punta Cana beach in the Dominican Republic by the Caribbean ocean and are interested in home swapping, let me know if you are too... 😉

GEORGES