Listing not showing

Listing not showing

I couldn't find my listings when I logged out of my account. I have checked my listings settings several times and it all appears fine when I am logged in. But when I logged out and search for my listing, it doesn't appear. Any idea why? 

My listing is listed in Singapore, and the price is around SGD$18, however when I couldn't find it when i am logged out or using a friend's computer to search for it. 

2 Replies 2
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@The-Trey-Hostel0

Are you doing a general search with no filters of all the listings in your area?  That's not the way to do it.  Search like a guest would using filters such as price, number of guests, amenitites, etc.  Then see where your listing stands.   To learn more about search placement read this article: 

https://www.airbnb.ie/help/article/39/how-are-search-results-determined

Also, be aware of the fact that Airbnb puts new listings at the front of the search results so that they can get a few bookings under their belt.  Once a listing has been around for a while it drops down in a general search.   I've seen Super Hosts way in the back of the line. 

My entire city did not show up today for whole house bookings.

I had my house on instant book, I checked whole house listings Charleston

from November 22-December 22 and NO RESULTS were found.

I contacted ABB and they said they are having a glitch and they are working on it.

A few other people reported this too.

So, I removed the instant book and still my city does not show up.

I live in a city which abuts Charleston.

However, even Charleston shows NO Instant book listings

and only a few whole house rentals.

How lucky are those listings to be the only ones showing.

There are about 8 out of Hundreds.

I guess I should check ShannonsABBStoryForum on facebook.

sigh