No more View Multi-Calendar.

Ben529
Level 5
Guadalajara, Mexico

No more View Multi-Calendar.

Starting today, those with 6 listings or less don't have anymore access to the View Multi-Calendar.

What do you think of the lost of that essential and usefull tool?

100 Replies 100

@Ben529, I have 3 listings and still have the multi-calendar view!

Ben529
Level 5
Guadalajara, Mexico

You can make complain there...

https://www.airbnb.co.in/help/article/1640/how-can-i-give-feedback-about-airbnb

I'm still waiting for an explanation from them.

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Tech problem? I just lost my multi calendar today - May 20th.2019!

Rebecca181
Level 10
Florence, OR

Another host posted on this today: He was told by Airbnb customer support (after much hemming and hawing) that only 'hosts' with six listings or more will have access to the multi-calendar view. Which would suggest that Airbnb would like large, commercial property managers to be able to use the multi-calendar, but not us non-commercial hosts. Which means hosts with less than six listings are far more likely now to get a double-booking. Thank you, Airbnb. Well done!

.I agree. You put it well. I want the multi-calendar feature back for my 3 listing site! so annoyed

From the French CC, our Community Manager Kirstie asked directly to the tech department who gave this answer:

To access multi-calendar:

@Olivier291 No, still didn't work - just took me to my first, single calendar option

Thanks!!!!..This worked for me! I have two listings in Denmark...just got them both back on the Multi Calendar, below eachother on the same timeline.

Dianne75
Level 2
Birmingham, United Kingdom

Yes this worked for me and restored the multi-view, but in a different place so like Oliver says go to

https://www.airbnb.com/host/professional

Then scroll down till you see the phrase Use the tools now and click on it.

So then you will be on your airbnb page with the tabs at the top. Before the 'disaster' the multi-view was to be found under the 'listings' tab. but now I found mine under the Calendar tab.

Why airbnb can’t just publish this this new path is very strange. There is conspiracy here I think, not a rooster up.

Thanks a lot.

It seams to work.

...So far.

Olivier,

Thank you so much for posting how to access multi-calendar. I went through this process and it worked for me -- at least so far. 

Kathy

Was pulling my already thinning hair out! Refreshing, logging in and out, trying on different browsers until Oliver's suggestion worked. Thanks so much! 

You are a star 🙂 TBTG is is now working again 🙂 If only the app would work of the phone now 🙂

Thank you

Thanks - but this didn't work for me I am in Japan.