Payout

Answered!
Roberta207
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Payout

Hi, I have a host who is staying for twelve days between August and September.

They day after he checked in, on 28th August, AirBNB issues a partial payment to may paypal account, seemingly covering only the nights of August. (There were no complaints on the part of the guest as far as I am aware)

When can I expect to receive the rest of the money?

1 Best Answer
Patrizia16
Level 10
Rome, Italy

HI @Roberta207

you must contact the Airbnb  Customer Care in your country...

United Kingdom +44 203 318 1111 ...

⚠️ ✉→ Inviato da Cellulare... Ignorare errori di battitura e correzione automatica®

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Patrizia16
Level 10
Rome, Italy

HI @Roberta207

you must contact the Airbnb  Customer Care in your country...

United Kingdom +44 203 318 1111 ...

⚠️ ✉→ Inviato da Cellulare... Ignorare errori di battitura e correzione automatica®
Austin41
Level 1
New York, NY

I am an Airbnb host. I just added Paypal as my payout status and it is listed as "New". Apparently I cannot start receiving payment until the status switches to something else. Do I just have to wait or how does my status change from "New" to a level that allows me to receive payment?

@Austin41

Austin this is the italian community, it's better you post at International Community in USA...  Click Here

Anyway I answer at your question.. you don't need to do any more action... The "Status" must switch automatically from "NEW" to "Ready".

we have three bathes of guest check out in our guest house, two weeks ago, we have not receive yet our payouts. we enrolled our bank account.

Francesca
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Catherine2140 

this is the Italian community, please check the English one. 

fra

Hey, hai un dubbio o una domanda?

Pubblicala cliccando >>QUI<< troveremo la risposta insieme.

Dai un’occhiata alla nostra netiquette, le

Linee guida della community