Review Rate 0% in Superhost requirements

Tan5
Level 3
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Review Rate 0% in Superhost requirements

Hi everyone,

I am new to Airbnb and am trying to have a Superhost qualification. However, when I go to the Superhost requirements in Stats, I see that my Review Rate is still 0%, while all of my guests left their ratings and reviews. This is the screenshot : http://prntscr.com/dlldhc

Could anyone explain the reason why? Or I just misunderstood something?

Thank you so much 🙂

27 Replies 27
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

You review rate says 50% - that is in line with what I can see on your profile.  You have 5 reviews out of 10 completed trips.

Tan5
Level 3

Thank you for your reply, Marit. However, you may made a mistake. In my profile :

- 50% is the requirement for Superhost

- Me : 0% (the red one). I don't unserstand this because 100% my guests left their reviews after staying.

I assume the "me" bit are the travels you have made using airbnb.

Tan5
Level 3

Oops, it was my mistake, so sorry... 😞

So, the review rate means that I have to be a guest, not a host, and I have to leave reviews in 50% of my completed trips. Is it right or I misunderstand again?

I do not really know - just guessing from what I see from your screen shot.  My stats page looks completely different.  The airbnb platform not being uniform to all areas makes it very difficult to give precise advise to all.

Tan5
Level 3

Anyway, thank you very much 🙂

Tan5
Level 3

However, I think that it's about how my guests left the reviews for my place after their stay. In my profile, I have 5 completed trips and they all gave me reviews, but the count for review rate is still 0% 😞 (the number 50% is the requirement for superhost, not my number)

I have the exact same problem and was going to ask the same question!  I still don't know the answer either.  Please let me know once you figure it out though.  As a traveler I've reviewed and been reviewed 15 out of 15 trips.  And as a host I've reviewed and been reviewed 2 out of 2 times.  But for some reason my review rate is showing up as 0%.  Pretty frustrating when we're trying to do everything right but the system seems to be broken!

Hello Rob & Lindsey,

I found the answer. I will tell you 2 things :

1/ The "review rate" is made just from your guests' reviews when you are a host.

2/ You have to wait some days for Airbnb to update information about your guests' reviews. Then you will see the result. So, all now you have to do is just ... wait 😄

Hope this help. Have a good day 🙂

Alison127
Level 1
Beverly Hills, CA

I'm having the exact same problem - just started hosting and almost qualifying for Superhost status - except where it says I need 50% review rate, I have 0% and I'm not sure why??? Everyone who's stayed here has left great reviews.  Would it be because I didn't leave a review when i was a guest once?

Tan5
Level 3

Hello Alison,

I found the answer for you. I will tell you 2 things below :

1/ The "review rate" is made just from your guests' reviews when you are a host, not from your reviews when you are a guest.

2/ You have to wait some days for Airbnb to update information about your guests' reviews. Then you will see the result. So, all now you have to do is just ... wait 😄

Hope this help. Have a good day 🙂

Norman17
Level 2
Makati, Philippines

Hi Tan, all,

I have the same problem!  How long did you have to wait before the Review Rate got updated from 0%? 🙂

Tan5
Level 3

Actually I do not remember 😞 I guest I had to wait at least 7 days upto 2 weeks.

This is great, thanks for sharing. I was wondering the same thing.