Why can't I and my guest can't write a review?

Why can't I and my guest can't write a review?

Dear all,

After the guest leaving, both me and my guest don't receive email or notification to write a review. 

What's the problem?

47 Replies 47
Jackie157
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I have been trying to leave a review for my wonderful host since Thanksgiving weekend (2017).  

Ive emailed Airbnb several times and they keep giving me auto replies with a useless link that redirects me to my old emails.   This is most frustrating and makes me never want to use their services again.  I’ve requested a phone call to resolve this issue 3 times which has not happened yet.  

My fear is if they have such poor customer service for ths issue what would happen if the glitch was bigger and my whole vacation was relying on their services??????   

Lennart7
Level 1
Mexico City, Mexico

Hi, i wrote my review a month ago, however my guest didnt receive it, nor is he able to write a review for me. Any insights here?

Muchas gracias

Kasia23
Level 1
Warsaw, Poland

I wrote a review, but it didn't showed up. I have no review from my hosts, I don't know if they didn't write it, or it just didn't showed up on my profile. What is wrong ?

@Kasia0 Your review will ahow up 14 days after your stay whether the host writes one or not. She may not have gotten a chance to write one yet or she's one of those that don't write them. 

Brian577
Level 2
Alpharetta, GA

Still having this problem, June 2018. My guest left today at 11:00 a.m. it's 3:00 p.m. and still nothing is showing up.  Airbnb, help!

Lovro4
Level 1
Zagreb, Croatia

The same problem...I left both I or hosts haven't received an email for review??

Kim757
Level 2
Panama City, Panama

I am having the same issue, a guest checked out 1 week ago and I am still unable to write him a review.  However, I have recieved the email to write a review for the 2 other guests that have stayed after him...As my listing is new, every review is important. 😞

Maria2854
Level 2
Birmingham, AL

how do I leave a review for my lovely guest? And he is wanting to give me a review too. help!

Ulrike45
Level 1
Newport, United Kingdom

Hi,

I have tried at least 4 times now to leave a review for my recent guest but each time I submit, the page just does not process my comments - the little circle goes round and round for hours but nothing happens. How can I contact Airbnb to get this sorted?

Ulrike

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Ulrike45,

Nice to meet you. Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with this.

Can I check, are you doing this on desktop or mobile/app? One option, might be to try from a different device or browser. If you are still unable to post this, here is a useful Community Guide on how to reach our Support Team, including a telephone number from the UK.

I hope you get this sorted soon.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Allan174
Level 2
Murrieta, CA

I am very aggravated. I had a terrible experience through an Airbnb rental.  I am unable to leave a review.  I called Airbnb and spoke with a woman named Tia that had no ability to instruct me how to leave a review (I googled it, too). I have come to the conclusion that its too soon to leave a review after my check out? I fear I'm not going to be able to leave a review.

@Allan174 You usually get the prompt to review the day of check out, usually a few hours after check out time (my check out is at 11 am, and I get the prompt around 4 pm). When did you check out?

If I go to my inbox, it will also say Write review beside the message to/from the guest I'm reviewing. If you go to your inbox, can you see anything like that?

Allan174
Level 2
Murrieta, CA

my checkout time was only a few hours ago, so I guess I should wait?  It was a very dangerous neighborhood...

@Allan174  I would just wait at least until the end of the day... it takes a bit for it to come through. Also, remember that your review won't be published for 14 days, or until your host reviews you, whichever comes first.

Allan174
Level 2
Murrieta, CA

You have been super helpful!! If only the woman I spoke to at Airbnb could have been nearly as helpful as you have been! thank you so much for taking the time.