Accountant Referral

Answered!
Donna1468
Level 2
Normal, IL

Accountant Referral

HI, does anyone have a referral for a tax accountant, familiar with Airbnbs, rentals, utilize strategies..     Thank you in advance!

Donna Sumner
1 Best Answer

Hi @Bettye7 😊

Thank you for sharing this information and for helping @Donna1468😍

However, please note that I’ll need to remove the email from your comment, as sharing personal emails is not allowed in our Community Center.

I wanted to let you know that you can also discuss this privately by sending a direct message through the "Send message" button on each other’s profiles.

I hope this tip helps you both communicate more easily!

Warm regards🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Donna1468 😊

Have you found someone?

I’ve tagged a few hosts from your area who might be able to help you: @Christina983@Saif56 and @Bettye6.

Thank you in advance everyone!

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

Hi Donna,

You live far though my account is able to do everything remotely & understands STR’s. Possibly reach out to him & if he is not able possibly could refer you to someone closer to you. 
account **

The best of luck. 
Kind Regards

Bettye6

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi @Bettye7 😊

Thank you for sharing this information and for helping @Donna1468😍

However, please note that I’ll need to remove the email from your comment, as sharing personal emails is not allowed in our Community Center.

I wanted to let you know that you can also discuss this privately by sending a direct message through the "Send message" button on each other’s profiles.

I hope this tip helps you both communicate more easily!

Warm regards🌻

-----

Thank you very much Bettye!   I will message you directly for your accountant's contact info. 🙂 

Donna Sumner