Airbnb Payout Issues (August 2020)

Jimmy225
Level 2
Hallandale Beach, FL

Airbnb Payout Issues (August 2020)

Good morning everyone,

I wanted to reach out to see if any other host's are experiencing payout issues or have a solution to my dilemma. I have two payouts that were expected to disburse on July 25th and July 31st respectfully, but they have not gone through and still show as pending in the "upcoming payments" section under "Transaction History".

I have been going back and forth with Airbnb customer support and had to get the situation escalated twice and I still have not received my payments and it's been well over 25 days.. At first, Airbnb customer support tried giving me the run around and said that I needed to wait 5-7 business days then they went as far as saying that on their end it showed that the payments were disbursed to my account. It wasn't until I told them that the funds had not been disbursed and was willing to provide bank statements that they escalated me to a "supervisor". The supervisor verified that I indeed did NOT receive these payouts (contradicting to what customer support said) and so he had me update my payment method again which I did. One  week later I am still not receiving these transactions. Is anyone experiencing this same issue?? These are two separate reservations that I have not received payment for and I'm losing money! 

Mind you I reached out to Customer Support on August 5th!

Feel free to reference the screenshots of the conversation with Customer Service below. Thanks Guys!

**[Private conversation removed in line with Community Center Guidelines]

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Jimmy225 

This a typical example of CS can not solve a simple case, but have to route it from one department to another. Payout issues are allways handled this way, that why it takes so long. I have a "missing-payout"- ticket running already for more then 1 month....So be prepared for more delay. If a reservation has no issues, payouts are released (i guess automatically) on the day after check-in, but as soon there is something special (like a resolution involved, a change of reservation, etc) the automatic system stops and then nobody seems to have access to the release button. Exept the financial department, but they are hidden behind a wall for us

Best regards,

Emiel

Karine452
Level 2
Whitingham, VT

I also have been given the run around. All transaction are stated in my transaction history as pending payments. These are for reservations that are finished. One message from the online support told me I didnt have a payment method entered. I have not changed any information since I signed up with Air BnB years ago, NO information has changed. Then what I get is we will forward your message along and then I have been getting NOTHING in responses.  I am going to be forced to not except any further reservations until things get settled. This is my mortgage income.  Accepting reservations and not getting the payouts is costing me cleaning services, utilities, garbage removal.... Im very unhappy and discouraged as I have always spoken highly of Air BnB to other potential Hosts and potential guests. 

Michael5214
Level 2
California, United States

Yes, this is the exact scenario I have been dealing with here in California.