Airbnb leader in Egypt

Amr499
Level 1
Hurghada, Egypt

Airbnb leader in Egypt

I am interested in becoming community leader for Cairo City Egypt I’ve been host for almost three years and I started making the experiences this year the first reason I would like to be part of this community is because I can help you with your business there will be and you can help me with mine this is my company ** company in Cairo city in all around Egypt so we could we provide Adventurers and Unforgettable that unique experiences to the Travelers the second reason is because I want to know the community of host in My City so we can share the knowledge we can share information about the market trends and about the when is good for business and about like the experiences we have had in general on airbnb and having the possibility to improve together and the third reason it's that I want to offer the best over the best to my travelers you know I love the providing really good Adventures in the experiences and also in my company so I want to know more and I want to work together with more people than doing this kind of lovely job .

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.

0 Replies 0